What is HTML?
HTML code certifies the proper formatting of text and images. However, HTML, browser does not know how to display the text as elements or load images or other elements. HTML helps in the basic structure of a particular page, upon which cascading style sheets help in changing the appearance of the webpage.
What is the JPG file?
JPG has used the images which are compressed and contains digital images. This is one of the most common images used by the digital camera, different operating systems and on the Internet. JPG is a Joint Photographic Experts Group used for creating standards. JPG files consist of two sub-formats, JPG/ Exif, and JPG/JFIF. Therefore, JPG/Exif used in the digital cameras and in photography equipment and JPG/JFIF is used on the World Wide Web.
JPG files are used on the websites and emails; JPG is a file format from the ‘lossy image’ file means the quality can never be recovered. Therefore, JPG Format is often used in the digital camera memory cards. JPG file format will compress the files 1/10 of the size of the original file which is good for saving the bandwidth. JPG is used for editing the images and will compress and decompress the images.
How to upload HTML file and convert the HTML file to JPG file.
Steps to convert HTML to JPG files are given below
- Click on the choose file button and open a browser window and select the HTML file
- After selecting the HTML file click on the open button
- Click convert now, wait few seconds to convert the HTML file into JPG format.
- Once converted JPG file can be downloaded.
How to convert JPG file format to HTML file
A web browser on a server will try to open the HTML file you want to upload, then it will capture in a web browser, to a PNG image file when the file loaded completely. Therefore, PNG looks same like HTML file that looks in the web browser. However, you can also convert HTML file to PDF file online or convert HTML file to JPG file.
Convert JPG to HTML file
- First your duty is to convert your image to HTML file Format. You have to open a file from your computer, Google drive or from Dropbox
- You can even drag and drop on the specific page.
- You can choose the JPG file and convert it into HTML format
- Finally after upload JPG file, and click on the convert button.
- At the end JPG file is uploaded and convert JPG to HTML file format
- You can download the JPG converted in the form of HTML file.
How to convert PNG to HTML
Here are some of the steps to follow PNG to HTML
- Firstly you have to choose a file from your computer.
- You can even select the file from Dropbox, Google Drive or can even copy the URL.
- Select the file name which you wish to convert.
- Select a PNG image and click on the other button to add the file name which you wish to convert HTML file.
- Download the converted file to HTML file.
- You can even send the downloaded links to all the email address.