What is TXT?
Text is used to store the information which is in plain text without any specific fonts and sent styles. Therefore, this file is used to record notes, directions and some other documents which are similar. If are in search of certain documents which consists of capabilities, such as report, newsletter, or resume than you need to look to the .DOCX file which is used by the popular Microsoft Word program. Plain documents can be saved in TXT format that can open, edit by using a wide variety of text editing and word processing programs that was developed by Linux systems. All the .txt files of the ASCII text can be saved in the form of .txt documents which are in the small file sizes. You can see many documents developed for various Linux distributions that help in creating, open and view the text content of these .txt files.
What is the JPG file?
JPG has used the images which are compressed and contains digital images. This is one of the most common images used by the digital camera, different operating systems and on the Internet. JPG is a Joint Photographic Experts Group used for creating standards. JPG files consist of two sub-formats, JPG/ Exif, and JPG/JFIF. Therefore, JPG/Exif used in the digital cameras and in photography equipment and JPG/JFIF is used on the World Wide Web.
JPG files are used on the websites and emails; JPG is a file format from the ‘lossy image’ file means the quality can never be recovered. Therefore, JPG Format is often used in the digital camera memory cards. JPG file format will compress the files 1/10 of the size of the original file which is good for saving the bandwidth. JPG is used for editing the images and will compress and decompress the images.
Steps to convert TXT to JPG
- Firstly you need to upload the text files and select the file from the computer; Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or you can even drag the file on the page to convert.
- Choose to jpg and choose you to have an option to choose any format you need to. However, it supports more than 200 formats.
- Download your JPG.
Steps to convert JPG to TXT
- Click on the choose file button and you can see a window where you have to select a local JPG file.
- Click on Open button and can add images which are in the form of BMP, PNG, or TIFF etc.
- Click on Convert button that helps you in converting and takes a few seconds to convert a file.
- After finishing download you can view the text file on your web browser