What is TXT?Sponsored Links:
Text is used to store the information which is in plain text without any specific fonts and sent styles. Therefore, this file is used to record notes, directions and some other documents which are similar. If are in search of certain documents which consists of capabilities, such as report, newsletter, or resume than you need to look to the .DOCX file which is used by the popular Microsoft Word program. Plain documents can be saved in TXT format that can open, edit by using a wide variety of text editing and word processing programs that was developed by Linux systems. All the .txt files of the ASCII text can be saved in the form of .txt documents which are in the small file sizes. You can see many documents developed for various Linux distributions that help in creating, open and view the text content of these .txt files.
What is PDF?
Portable Document Format is a file format developed by Adobe in the 1990s to present documents. Therefore, PDF format consists of text, formatting, and images and this can be independent of applications like software, hardware, and operating systems. PDF is used mostly in eBooks, flyers, job applications, scanned copies, brouchers and you can see even other documents available in the Pdf format. PDF files can easily convert and edit the contents which are in the form of PDF. However, you can convert the PDF in the form with an extension of.PDF and file opens in a program other than a PDF reader.
Convert Text to PDF
Here are some of the steps that convert text to pdf are given below:
- Click on choose a file option; you have to upload a file from your computer.
- You can even upload it from Google Drive, Dropbox and even drag and drop on the opened application.
- Click on the convert file button which helps you in converting text into pdf format.
- To access your Converted PDF file, you have to download it to your computer and can view in your browser.
- It has an option to email you a link to your document.
Convert PDF file to TEXT format
Some of the steps to convert the PDF file to TEXT format
- By using this online tool you can convert the PDF to text converter to extract the text data from the PDF files and can convert the files without installing software.
- Click on the upload files button and you can select PDF files you wish to convert.
- choose a file from your computer or you can even select the file from Dropbox, Google Drive or can even copy the URL
- Click on the convert button and wait till the process to finish.
- You can download the converted file from PDF to TEXT files, downloaded file can be sent to email.