What is SVG image file?
SVG or Scalable Vector Graphic File is a graphical format used for images and supports both the bi-dimensional and XML-based which supports animations and various interactive elements. SVG is a file developed with the open standards that creates in 1999 by the W3C (Worldwide Web Consortium). SVG images can be searched, indexed, scripted and compressed. XML files, SVG images create and edit with any text editor, along with the drawing software.
Explain about PDF file?
Portable Document Format is a file format developed by Adobe in the 1990s to present documents. Therefore, PDF format consists of text, formatting, and images and this can be independent of applications like software, hardware, and operating systems. PDF is used mostly in eBooks, flyers, job applications, scanned copies, broachers’ and you can see even other documents available in the Pdf format. PDF files can easily convert and edit the contents which are in the form of PDF. However, you can convert the PDF in the form with an extension of.PDF and file opens in a program other than a PDF reader.
How to Convert SVG image file to PDF file
- Choose the SVG file that you want to convert.
- Select Pdf as the format, you want to convert your SVG file.
- Upload the SVG file and click on the convert button to convert your SVG file
- It starts converting the SVG file to Pdf file format
- Once downloaded save it or send it to your mail id.
Steps to Convert PDF file to SVG file
- Firstly you have to choose a file from your computer.
- You can even select the file from Dropbox, Google Drive or can even copy the URL.
- Select the PDF file name which you wish to convert.
- Select a PDF file and click on the other button to add the file name which you wish to convert to SVG file.
- Download the converted file to SVG file Format.
- You can even send the downloaded links to all the email address.