What is GIF file?
Animated GIFs are the quick and easy way that gives dynamic content and those are especially in web pages. When compare to dynamic content like Java and Flash this GIF files are smaller in size and you can download the browser easily and helps in faster browsing experience.
What is PDF?
Portable Document Format is a file format developed by Adobe in the 1990s to present documents. Therefore, PDF format consists of text, formatting, and images and this can be independent of applications like software, hardware, and operating systems. PDF is used mostly in eBooks, flyers, job applications, scanned copies, broachers’ and you can see even other documents available in the Pdf format. PDF files can easily convert and edit the contents which are in the form of PDF. However, you can convert the PDF in the form with an extension of.PDF and file opens in a program other than a PDF reader.
How to convert GIF files to PDF files
You can convert the GIF to PDF by using this free online tool. You can easily upload the image and apply filters to convert into PDF file.
- Choose the file from your computer, Google Drive or from Dropbox.
- You can even drag and drop the GIF file and convert in PDF format.
- Click on the convert button, and starts converting the GIF file into PDF format.
- You can download the converted PDF file, downloaded file can sent to email.
How to convert PDF files to GIF image files
- Firstly you need to upload the text files and select the file from the computer; Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or you can even drag the PDF file on the page to convert.
- Choose to PDF file, so you have an option to choose any format you need to.
- Select the file type as PDF and click on the other button to add the file name which you wish to convert GIF file
- Click on the convert button, PDF file starts uploading, and then it converts into GIF file format.
- Download the Converted GIF file or send it to your mail id.