This free online image converter lets you convert your images to the Scalable Vector Graphics (GIF) format. You can either upload a file or provide a URL to an image. Additionally, you can select digital effects to enhance the image.
Explain GIF image file?
GIF is a Graphics Interchange format, also known as acronym GIF. GIF is in the form of bitmap image format that was developed by the team named as bulletin board services (BBS). Therefore, for each image, this format supports up to 8 bits and a single image that helps in referencing its own particular picture is of up to 256 different colors that have chosen from the 24-bit RGB color space. GIF supports animations and separates all the pictures up to 256 colors which are for each frame.
Animated GIFs are the quick and easy way that gives dynamic content and those are especially in web pages. When compare to dynamic content like Java and Flash this GIF files are smaller in size and you can download the browser easily and helps in faster browsing experience.
Explain JPG file format?
JPG has used the images which are compressed and contains digital images. This is one of the most common images used by the digital camera, different operating systems and on the Internet. JPG is a Joint Photographic Experts Group used for creating standards. JPG files consist of two sub-formats, JPG/ Exif, and JPG/JFIF. Therefore, JPG/Exif used in the digital cameras and in photography equipment and JPG/JFIF is used on the World Wide Web.
JPG files are used on the websites and emails; JPG is a file format from the ‘lossy image’ file means the quality can never be recovered. Therefore, JPG Format is often used in the digital camera memory cards. JPG file format will compress the files 1/10 of the size of the original file which is good for saving the bandwidth. JPG is used for editing the images and will compress and decompress the images.
How to convert the GIF file into JPG file format
- Choose the file from your computer, Google Drive or from Dropbox.
- You can even drag and drop the GIF file and convert in JPG format.
- Click on the convert button, and starts converting the GIF file into JPG format.
- You can download the converted JPG file, downloaded file can sent to email.
How to convert the JPG file into GIF file format
- Firstly you need to upload the text files and select the file from the computer; Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or you can even drag the JPG file on the page to convert.
- Choose to JPG file, so you have an option to choose any format you need to.
- Select the file type as JPG and click on the other button to add the file name which you wish to convert GIF file
- Click on the convert button, JPG file starts uploading, and then it converts into GIF file format.
- Download the Converted GIF file or send it to your mail id.